You may ask yourself like what?
1. Sealed bearing B/B with press fit bearings right into frame - as early as 1991
2. Sealed bearing headsets with press fit bearings and Aheadset style setup as on ATB Bikes - people said it wouldn't hold up. now nearly 20 years later and it is being used on most racing frames
3. Oversized alloy seatposts with built in clamps as used on mtn. bikes and road racing bikes. As early as 1989
4. Built onto frame welded seat post clamp with alloy QR skewer or special road racing seat post clamp bolt
4. Alloy wheel tensioners to lock wheel in place in case of loose lug nut
5. Alloy fork legs that could withstand more abuse than standard CM forks and saved weight. Also had replaceable legs.
6. Ultralight welded forks with a unique trick design, as light as titanium and stronger
7. Ultra lite aluminum bars in three sizes for pros and two sizes for minis and jrs.
8. Welded Cantilever brake studs on rear stays
These are just a few things to bring out to those of you that enjoyed your Bonzai© and saw our factory team in action at many NBL and some ABA tracks around the country